Why choose The Hopping Law Group, PC as Your Texas Disability Lawyer?
If you’re thinking about taking on the Social Security Administration (SSA) alone, get ready for a long, long fight – 65 percent of all initial disability claims are denied and the average wait time can be two to four years.
With Hopping Law Group, PC on your side, you don’t have to struggle with confusing forms, busy SSA telephones, short appeal deadlines and months or years of uncertainty about the status of your claims. And you don’t have to face the largest backlog of SSDI claims in SSA history alone.
Choosing Hopping Law Group, PC can increase your chances for success and typically reduces the time it takes to get your award. Equally important, it makes the Social Security disability process less confusing, less intimidating and more convenient for people with disabilities. Check out some of the reasons to use Hopping Law Group, PC:
- First, we are attorneys, not claims representatives.
- An attorney will handle your claim at each level, you also are being supported by a dedicated team, all working on your behalf on the front lines and behind the scenes.
- We monitor the status of your claim and keep you informed of its progress. And our team of customer information specialists are here to help answer your questions about SSDI and your claim.
- Eight of 10 Hopping Law Group, PC clients who receive their awards typically do so without ever visiting an SSA office.
- We only charge a fee if your claim is approved, and our fee is set by the SSA. We don’t charge any other fees.
- People who use Hopping Law Group, PC usually get their award faster, compared to SSA averages of those who go at it alone. And a shorter wait for your award also means your fee will be lower.
- 98 percent of Hopping Law Group, PC SSDI customers say they are satisfied with their experience and would recommend us to a friend.
- The people you trust to get your SSDI award quickly and efficiently can also help you with the next big complex process you’ll face – signing up for the Medicare plan that best meets your special needs.